Acne Cause, Treatment Tips for Beautiful Look

Acne Cause, Treatment Tips for Beautiful Look



Dear Friend,

I know how you feel. I used to suffer from chronic acne and there never seemed to be an end to my embarrassment caused by the painful condition.



Acne can negatively affect the overall quality of one’s whole life!
Acne occurs when hair follicles are clogged by dead skin cells. Hair follicles produce an oil called sebum. If this oil builds up in the clogged pore it becomes infected, and the hair follicle becomes inflamed. If the follicle bursts, the infected matter inside the pores spreads across the skin, infecting the surrounding area and creating new pimples.
Treatments for acne




Acne can and does cause enormous suffering for those who are affected by it, and needs to be treated as soon as possible. Early treatment should limit the severity of acne and prevent the physical and psychological scarring that can be caused by acne.



Available treatments for acne today include medicated cleansers, exfoliants, benzoyl peroxide, Retin A, topical antibiotics, physical treatments, oral antibiotics, intralesional corticosteroids, hormonal therapy, systemic corticosteroids, accutane, and natural treatment formulas.

Topical antibiotic: These kind of externally applied antibiotics are formulated as water-alcohol solutions, creamy lotion, gels, and ointment. They are very effective in mild-to-moderate acne and dry up pustules quickly.


I was caught in a daily battle with my skin problems. As I worked to cover up my blemishes and to cure them, more new ones would appear. Some young people can be vicious, and of course I was the victim of my fair share of the ‘zit’, ‘pimple’, and ‘oil’ jokes.


As adulthood came, the verbal harassment gave way to the silent judgment. And even still, young children would sometimes ask about the ‘bumps all over your face’.

I just wished I could trade in my skin for a new one, instead of wanting to hide away from the world. I tried every goop, spray, powder, and pill that looked like it would work.



My acne had totally disappeared in just days! Wow, you can just imagine how my self-esteem sky-rocketed!


In the back of my mind I still worried that the acne would some back, as it had always done. Would this be another fleeting moment of super-clear skin? Or could my simple new method give me clear skin forever?



The answer was, and is still, YES! My skin took on a new life, and it became healthy, radiant, and truly happy. I can tell you with absolute certainty “MY SKIN HAS REMAINED HEALTHY FROM THAT DAY, AND IT ALWAYS WILL!”

The method works so well, that I want to share it with you. It ended all the pain caused by acne, for me, and now for you. And it is so easy that anyone can do it.




The cosmetic industry loves selling us all sorts of goods to “fix” our acne. The unfortunate truth is that they can make more money from prolonging the acne than by curing it. The disgusting truth is that they knowingly sell products that are often in-effectual, and some are even carcinogenic!



I want to help you because I know the angst that you can feel, as I went through it every day. I truly understand how profoundly it can affect your life, having clear skin… or not.
I know the daily struggles and embarrassments it is causing in your life! I care about you and I am 100% confident that with my help you can become acne-free as I did!




Skin cleansing Practices

Cleansing your skin should be part of the daily routine. As soon as you wake up early in the morning, before returning to bed, before using special treatments like facials etc., before and after your makeup cleansing is much-required factor for your skin to look younger.







Tips for Beautiful Look

* Don't pick pimples.
* Drink lots of water.
* Keep astringents away from irritated skin.
* Go easy on the stress.
* Check your diet. Fruits and vegetables are important for healthy skin and overall well-being.
* Research products before using them to make sure they are right for you.
* Do facial exercises and get facials.
* Use olive oil to keep the skin supple.
* Keep your hands away from your face. Hands carry germs that are often transferred to our faces.
* Don't smoke.
* Cut down on alcoholic beverages. They dehydrate the skin.
* Use makeup, in moderation.
* Wash your face at least twice a day.
* Don't sleep with makeup on. Your pores need to breathe.
* Steam yourself. It's great for the skin and reduces stress.
* Exercise.

* Use homemade body-buffing salt, made from coarse kosher salt, safflower oil, and your favorite essential oil.
* Get a shower brush to reach the middle of your back. This may reduce the appearance of blackheads.
* Try vitamin E oil for scars.
* Condition the lips. Our lips are often overlooked until they begin to peel and crack.
* Take a skin softening milk bath.
* Don't forget suntan lotion and sunscreen
* Lemon juice is excellent for embarrassing skin discolorations.
* A full body massage is a great relaxing agent as well as a way to get circulation flowing through your entire body to improve your skin.
* Never scrub your skin. Gently massage it.
* Use soap that is skin-friendly. Some soap can be very harsh on your skin and leave a build up that keeps your skin from looking its best.
* Keep all beauty accessories and tools clean to reduce the risk of germs infecting your skin?
*Have Good Skin *